Procedures for storing and organizing data in existing databases are established in the various mechanisms that will be put in place to:
- Establish transfer or extraction links with existing databases containing the data necessary for the relevant project indicators, as described in the deliverable “Description of stored data”, while taking into account the heterogeneity of databases and the scalability of the system.
- Organize and store this data in a centralized database, the master copy of which will be installed later. This database, coupled with a web server will allow access to information through the internet.
- The objective of the project is to create a web interface adapted to the type user and the nature of the requests submitted to the system. To achieve this, we will rely on work carried out by other specialized teams, particularly in image processing, systems multi-agents etc.
- Specify and test on a concrete case a prototype to illustrate some functionalities of basis of the future system.
Reboot the data domain
Certified server integrated prohibits access by domain name. Prohibited access by IP address by user and group compatible and can change the list of access control of the user without restart the server hierarchical permissions for documents based on the directory.
Configurable user groups (not only a list single user) can hide a part of a document following rules of security compatible, and may require word password for the safety rules.
It appears, at the conclusion of this comparison, that these four servers offer pretty much the same functionality for managing HTML pages, the security and compliance with standards. We add some comments on how these different servers manage access to databases, both local and remote.
Types of applications
As we pointed out above, dynamic web applications provide updated information. In this case, there is an interaction between the browser and database. But examining the nature of this interaction can reveal a certain complexity which requires to make a preliminary analysis on the nature of the application (transactional or interactive).
In case of a transactional application when it comes to accessing a database in real time, we come up against concept of transaction, the web becomes truly dynamic, and applications operate as Client-Server applications. Such architecture requires to interface the web server with a transactional monitor responsible for communicating with the database server.
For this type of application, variant of the client server presentation, development takes place from an environment using fourth generation language. This is the case which allows generate transactional applications whose client interfaces are directly accessible from a web browser.
In the case of an interactive application these are applications for which response time is not a critical factor.
For this, there are web interface automata tools that allow the designer to have components previously defined in a visual environment. Most programs offers in particular the other products consist of at least two modules: one to develop web pages and forms, the other is the program called at the server that assumes the connection with the database server using native or pilots.
Data domain developer
After the upgrade, complete the post-upgrade task for the analyst tool. When you upgrade informatica developer and data transformation studio is installed on a existing version, the installation program does not update the path in the file plug-in based on the new data transformation installation directory.
If you want to add data domain groups to the data domain glossary and their associated data domains, import the file.
Concepts and languages of relational databases
• Database structured set of related data which model a real universe. To record facts, operations at within an organization (administration, bank, university, hospital, …) have an essential place in IT.
Separation of data and programs:
- File: The data of the files is described in the programs
- Database: The BD data are described outside the programs in the database itself
The multiplication of files led to redundancy of data, which made updates difficult. Hence the idea of data integration and sharing.
- Physical independence: Ability to modify storage structures or index without this having repercussions on the level of applications.
The discs, the access methods, the modes of placement, coding of data is not apparent. Logical independence allows different applications to have different views of the same data and allow to make the system restart and modify the logic diagram without that this has repercussions in terms of applications used.